Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Trip of A Lifetime

It's really hard to contain this excitement.. In a few hours, I'll be on my way to Egypt and then the Holy Land.. And it ain't a usual sightseeing trip coz it will be a mix of self tour, adventure and study. It's gonna be fun being a student again after leaving college close to 10 years ago and on top of that, I'm gonna be studying about Jesus and His times(!). That's definitely one big factor that makes this trip so special.

Then I'll also have two bodyguards doubling as private porters travelling with me.. how lucky they are! ;) I'm sure it's gonna be awesome travelling with these two good friends of mine. My Chinese friend told me about one Chinese proverb that says, "To know the true of a person, you should travel together". uh-oh.. I hope and pray that our friendship will grow stronger as we spend time together and get to know each other better.

And as a bonus, I'll be celebrating my birthday in Israel.. How cool is that!
Ugh.. the clock is ticking.. better get some sleep now.. news update from Israel is on the plan..
So long!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home