Saying Goodbye
Saying goodbye is never easy, well except I guess to those whom we are not so fond of ;)
Tonight, in the height of our project deadline, we said goodbye with some pizzas and drinks to our workmate, MI, a Japanese girl, who has been working part-time with us for nearly a year. She's been a dear girl to all of us, smart, outgoing and very cheerful personality. MI has finished her undergraduate study and got herself a good job in Tokyo and thus leaving us to start a new beginning in her life.
The four of us in the office have been a wonderful team. Somehow all of us just connect. I've always been amazed at this connection thing.. how you meet someone and you just click..or you spend some time with someone and suddenly you realize that the connection is just there.. It's difficult to explain. I really thank God for everyone of them at my workplace. Tho' it's true that sometimes we get on each other's nerves, but we do get along well and we've had so much fun in between.
I must admit that my working life has been much more colorful with them in the office (hmm.. I hope none of them will be reading this blog). Not having the one part of us is gonna be hard.. especially after being with such a wonderful person.. but as my boss put it.. I should give the new girl a chance.. everyone deserves it!
Once I bought a goodbye card with nice wordings on it.. "Saying goodbye means saying hello to the many blessings God has prepared for you". How true! I hope and pray for the best for MI, our tequilla girl, in Tokyo. May she continues to blossom into a beautiful lady inside-out.
Cheers...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home