Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Character

Been reading the book 'Who You Are When No One's Looking' by Bill Hybels, one of my fave writer. Definitely the book makes it to my fave list too. It doesn't take much for a book to be nominated in my A-list.. not too thick, reasonable sized fonts, well spaced (the wider the space between the lines the better), content is light, yet biblical and practical with few hints (or more) of humour. Alright, maybe it does take much.. :)

Anyway back on track, I came across this powerful phrase while I was still a young Christian and was really taken back by it. The complete phrase was this: Character is who you are when no one but God is looking. Till this day, it still speaks a great deal to me and I'm really grateful for a book written about it. Highly recommended!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home