People Need the Lord
As I'm mourning with my dear brother, HT, today for the sudden passing of his father, my heart was just overwhelmed by God's love for his father. I am deeply sad for HT's loss and truly pray that God will give extra comfort and consolation to him and his family. Yet at the same time, I also rejoice to hear that HT's father has opened up his heart and accepted Jesus during the last moments of his life. This is the same man whose troubled heart has just been touched by God last week as Ps Ron from Malaysia prayed with him at his place. God's timing is just perfect and I believe that he's in Heaven with the Lord now and I thank God for giving me the chance to witness closely His wonderful work.
And I am just reminded once again how fragile life is and can't help to wonder.. do people know where they will go when that moment comes, when their time in this world is up? Do people know that they need the Lord? How would they know if we don't tell them?
"People Need the Lord" (English by Steve Green; Indonesian by GMB)
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=yicOubACPmM&feature=related
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=oJV1UcpLkhs&feature=related
B'rikanku HatiMu - written by Franky Sihombing
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=bVKrNin-FPg
B'rikan hati s'perti hatiMu yang penuh dengan belas kasihan
B'rikan mata s'perti mataMu memandang tuaian di sekelilingku
B'rikan tanganMu 'tuk melakukan tugasMu
B'rikan kakiMu melangkah dalam rencanaMu
B'rikanku..b'rikanku..b'rikanku hatiMu
[my own free translation]
Lord, give me a heart like Yours, a heart full of compassion
Give me eyes like Yours, to see the harvest all around me
Give me Your hands to do Your works
Give me Your feet to walk in Your plan

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home